Saturday, January 10, 2015

A time to laugh, A time to cry, A time to BOWL!

Magan said she wanted to go bowling.  I really don't know what prompted this visit, but I think it was a good call.  The kids loved it, it was cosmic bowling, and loud enough we didn't mind Ruby screaming at us all the time.  We used the bumpers which was perfect because we STINK...  

I know all had fun, but I can't seem to remember much about this day other than my little girl rolling that ball (gorilla arms is what I teach...as opposed to the granny roll) toward the pins, then running back to sit in my lap as we watched patiently the ball move down the lane.  I can't think of to many more perfect moments then that little gal hugging my neck, and then her shrieks of joy when she actually knocked all the pins down one time.  

So I barely cracked 100, but we all left with a score of more than zero, which would not have been the case given no bumpers.  :)














No comments: