Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Into the New Year

 So what is going on in this new year?   Let's scroll thru below with hopes that I will remember....Davis got his yearly flu symptoms in January (He missed them last year, only having COVID), but this time the symptoms included some inflamed lungs, so he got to have some breathing treatments and an inhaler for awhile...The AHG troop learned some self defense...Sam keeps doing new things with his knives.  This time he started making leather sleeves for the knives...Frisbee golf at Calera, where I invited myself with these young guys (I had to, they have stopped asking me to go anymore, and I want to play too)...Anabelle got her braces on, and got all prettied up for a Jr High dance...Sam and I visited Starkville, and met some old church friends and their kids that now go to State.   On the way home, we visited with Ralph Jr and Jessica at the new Dairy Barn.   Sam and I ate at a "MELT" restaurant that night and had maccaroni and cheese egg rolls (AMAZING!)....Davis was elected as the Senior Patrol Leader, which is the highest position within the Scout Troop, and he will be in charge of the whole group over the next year....BeReal is still a thing, I expect it to be gone by middle of year, but I kept a few of the pics below....We have started watching Wonder Years together as a family, and wow, that show is soo good....And after a visit on the company jet to Vidalia, I got a quick visit with Granddaddy, where I found the place he keeps his top secret information, same cabinet as the middle and bottom secret information...As for basketball, Davis still hasn't got those first points yet, but he had a three that should have went in, and another that was very close.   No backcourts dribbling for the wrong goal this year.   His team is actually winning a few this year, and he is playing well.   






































No comments: