Monday, June 30, 2008

A Boy's Instinct









This is a picture of his Batman Muscles and the cape that he thinks is really flying :)



This is a post about boys and their super hero instinct! We were in Target the other day and Sam found Batman PJs with a CAPE! I was like yeah they're cool. When I looked up he had them hanger and all over his head letting them fly through the store as he ran. Obviously, I did not see the full potential of the cape.

It is amazing to me how easily boy activites come to them. Davis, at 6 months when he started sitting up, had a car in his hand making the car sound as he scooted it across the floor.



Just in case you don't know what it looks like to be spiderman stuck to the wall, this is it, twice.


As they are in tune to the boyish things, Sam is also in tune to momma things. A few months ago he was taking his shirt off and he got it stuck on his head. He started giggling and said "Like momma" (with a towel on my head after showering) It cracked me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magan,
Too cute! I wouldn't know too much about the boy instincts-around here it's princesses and barbies!
Have a great day.
Vicki