Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow!!!!

The boys were dying to go out in the snow when it started coming down, but it was FREEZING!!! We stayed out a few minutes then came in to thaw out. After we woke up from nap time and Dad got home we went back out and had a fun time.
They rolled a big snow ball with grass all in it, I called it the hairy snow ball. Four days later that ball is still there!!!!!
Sam thought it was hilarious b/c his glove rolled off in the ball. Davis loved throwing balls and cried a little b/c his hands were cold. I think they went numb b/c he stopped fussing and just played.
Miss Belle hung out inside were it was warm and was very happy with that parental decision : ) Plus, I got to go back inside were it was warm to tend to her!
I tell my story better through pictures so here's a load of them to help us remember out day!





































No comments: