Friday, August 3, 2012

More Nephews; More Summer Fun

I was gone to Georgia for business, so Magan went and got Ashton and Noah for a couple of nights.  And she took them to the now legendary Junkin retreat "Leeds Municipal Park".  Magan said it was super hot that day, but on they went.  Noah was a big help to Magan with all these kids.  






I am beginning to see a pattern in our summer cousin swapping plans.  So slip and slide time it was (Magan is killing my nice pretty grass).  Then although I was traveling back that night, I missed the Barons game.  Noah is at least throwing out the same gang signs as Marcus does.  Fun times, I got to be home with them the last night after the Baron's game, so I got to sit and chat with Noah and Ashton.  Cool guys, and glad they could come down.














No comments: