Friday, August 17, 2012

Silly Sartins at our House

Ahhhhh....Another set of cousins at the house.  And this time we had to add a seat back to the Odyssey to hold them all.  They came down to stay for a couple of nights, I don't see Stella, and can't remember if we had her with us or not, too many kids around.  :)  

Magan had all of these young'ins with her taking Davis to meet his new Kindergarten teacher...Mrs Garrett!! Same teacher that Sam had.  And she is just as bubbly as ever, or at least that's what Magan told me, I was stuck at work.  







I did get a chance that evening to share with the Sartin's the Junkin classic "Cindersmelly" for a bedtime story.  It is a wonderful story of a young girl overcoming her troubles with flatulence to find a prince that falls in love with her beauty...and smell.  I guess one day I will need to write it down, as it seems to have worked itself into a rather funny fractured fairy tale over the years.  The next night I read them the story of the Nimby Nimby Gna...but alas "Cindersmelly" seems to always get more smiles.





Magan then took the kids to the Leeds park, where they had a blast of course.  She said that Davis and Addy were taking the baby carraiges down the slides.  Then I got to meet them at Chick-Fil-A for lunch, but I think they were more excited about the Cow being there.  And closed out the day with some slip and slide time.  So I guess I should have come home complaining that the house was a mess...just kidding, I'm not crazy...but Magan was so tired, I don't think she would have hit me...hard.























No comments: