Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sam turns 9

Can't believe our big guy is 9 years old.  His mom did a great job decorating the room, as I believe I just fell asleep in the living room.  He was very excited, and we got him a cool bike ramp (that hopefully he will continue to share with his brother), some erector sets to build, and the big shocked face was a Pittsburgh Pirates team set of baseball cards.  Magan said he was also very happy to pick out his own cake, and picked one with strawberries all over it.  

I love to see this guy grow and learn.  He loves to build, and has a good mind for how things work.  I am also happy to watch him come out of his shell a bit more and more each day...even participated in three skits around the scout campfire the other night.  Glad he's my hard working friend and son.  












No comments: