Friday, August 28, 2015

Barons (Club Level...Part 2)

And YES!!! I won them again, and this time, my first call was to granddaddy.  This time, I did not really win the tickets but my good friend Ray (My work Dad) was able to get them for me at work.  The boys were both excited to go to another game, but when we said Granddaddy was coming, "YES" they both said!
 
And again, never any luck with these free tickets.  The store was having a 50% off sale, so of course we had to get some shirts for Sam and Davis, and I had to get Ruby the little dog she wanted.  Belle had already gotten a new little frog earlier, so she missed out.  All had a great time, and around the 5th inning, Sam and Davis went to go play at the little ball park area.  And then shortly afterwards the RAIN came down hard.  So we thought 6 innings was enough.  It was already late, so we went all the way just outside the gate to our VIP parking (free with the tickets), took granddaddy back to his work, then headed home...with some girlies falling asleep before we made it back.  
 
 






 






No comments: