Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas at Nanny's

Our first Christmas celebration was at Nanny's were I began my normal holiday napping, and Magan began her normal taking pictures of said napping.  This was rather embarrassing as I fell asleep before the meal, and didn't even notice that everyone had arrived and walked right past me while I was … ok, not napping, sleeping.  It was another wonderful day.  We learned that Marcus and Emily are having a little baby girl on this day with a much better gender reveal gift that Marcus' baby reveal joking.  So excited for those guys.  It was also great to have Noah with us this time.  Judy gave Magan that blanket below because it reminded her of the picture magan had painted her a long time ago...she even gave magan the picture...which teared Magan up, but makes me think, maybe judy just never liked the picture...





















No comments: