Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love and War

Just a quick story from this morning. Sam and Davis were both playing in the living room, Sam with his tools and Davis with his choo choos (which is what he calls them). A few minutes after I had checked on them I heard Davis start screaming so I ran in to see Sam squeezing his ear with his pliers. It wasn't very hard to keep Davis still since he doesn't do much more than roll on the floor and walk around furniture.
Soon after that event I put Daivs down for a nap. He sometimes cries for a few minutes as he settles in for his nap. Sam walked through and heard Davis on the monitor crying and I heard him go over and kiss the monitor to help his brother feel better.
So I guess all of that to say every moment is new and holds the potential for love and happiness.

No comments: