Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lots of pictures and imaginations

Is this an uncle Marc face or what!?!?!
If you know my brother I think you will agree that Davis looks just like Marcus in this picture to me, wierd : )
I took this picture b/c I like how Davis has turned the back of his booster seat into a new chair and the table a new footstool.

The next few pictures are of Sam and some of his inventions, he and Jude turned the parts of the pack n play at Nanny's house into guns and the bed into a fort for an entire afternoon of play.
Then the blocks were some of Sam's favorite airplanes, yes he is very serious about those airplanes and their construction.
There is also a picture of the glasses her made out of the same blocks, love that one!
These are blocks that we played with as children Nanny passed them on to them and Sam has really loved them. Davis was pretending one of the blocks was a cheese sandwich just yesterday.










The next few pictures are of Sam's room after he cleaned it, lol!
I didn't ask him to do it this particular day but he decided it needed to be cleaned. From the amount of toys PILED everywhere, you can see that it DID need to be cleaned. He was so excited to show me his hard work and I told him it was so clean I HAD to take some pictures of it. He was so pleased with his work and I have to admit although it was a pile of mess on the tables, I didn't have to dodge toys under my feet for the rest of the day.






I may need Scott to come in and edit this one, he took this picture. Sam was Indiana Jones, Superman, Starwars, Spiderman, camping guy, or something like that.

Davis painting with Sam, yes his mouth is blue! Can't beat non-toxic when the colors look so tasty : )






Davis' entourage is slowly decreasing in number, thank goodness!
He is down to a handful now, but he still sleeps on this one side of the bed. Sam sleeps all over the place, I usually find something hanging off the bed or his feet propped up in the air somehow with whatever toy he played with until he fell asleep on his chest or face or in his hand. I usually have to turn his whole body around when I check on him before I go to bed. Davis on the other hand likes to lay in one spot beside his friends.
These Sam's club buggies always seem like a good idea at first and the boys look so cute and happy when they get into them. The trouble starts from the moment they realize they can touch each other!



This is Davis' new rocketship! I saw it at kidsmarket and couldn't resist seeing my little Buzz fan flying his rocketship thru the house. It counts down to take off and then vibrates on take off. It is hilarious, it also lights up in the back for fire and says a few more things. They have both loved the $12 purchase but my favorite part of these pictures is Davis' little red overalls. I think they are so adorable on him!

No comments: