Thursday, May 28, 2009

One Day.....



One day I will wake up to a clean house and go to bed that night with it being in close to the same state it started in. One day I will walk through the living room without stepping on toys and army men who are camouflaged to the perfect color in my rug. One day I will roll my toilet paper off the roll and it will roll straight and easy because no one jumped or sat on the package before it made it to the bathroom.
One day I will not be wakened 3 or 4 times in the middle of the night by sick babies who need mom to "hold you" or who need "sometttin to drink". One day I will be able to come home after a busy day and rest instead of needing to feed hungry faces, give baths, and dress little clean bodies. One day I will get myself dressed and grab my purse and leave the house, instead of fixing cups, refilling diapers and wipes, and wrestle with children who want to wear their pajamas all day instead of their real clothes. One day my babies won't need me so much any more and I will miss their little feet and hands and cries and smiles and hugs and being able to sqeeze their entire bodies in my arms! Thank you God for each and every day!

No comments: