Thursday, March 25, 2010

All the kids to myself…

KidsMarket night, and here I am alone at the house with the kids. All asleep right now, and the house is so quiet. I just have to keep my fingers crossed that Anabelle will remain asleep for another 3 hours till Magan gets home in the morning. I have the bottle and milk ready, I think I am prepared if she wakes up.

So this is I think my first night out with all the kids and so far…so good. Magan brought the kids to me at work around 3 this afternoon (right after feeding Belle), and after taking Davis to the bathroom (not so easy with 3), then picking up the bulletins, We went to the McWane center!


Sam and Davis had a blast, and we basically had the place to ourselves from 4pm till closing at 5pm. They had a new naturescape exhibit showing a lot of the birds of Alabama. Here they also had a tarantula, hissing cockroach, and large scorpion (I really don’t know how this worked with the birds of AL, but the kids liked it). Until I held Davis up and he saw the spider…He screamed and jumped back.

We then went down to pet the sharks and sting rays. Davis gets up and ready, but when I tried to help him touch the shark…He screamed and jumped back. Sam “pet” the shark TWO TIMES, but the sting ray would not get close enough. We then walked through the aquarium section and the exit has a large picture of a shark. I heard Davis playing and running around the corner and wouldn’t you know it…He saw that picture and screamed and jumped back just like it was a real shark. Me and Sam both laughed at him this time.


I then took the kids to Lakeshore where I was to meet Magan (Apparently you just leave your pile of clothes on the floor with your name on it if you need a shopping break) for Belle’s last feeding. But I wanted to push this as far out as possible as long as Anabelle was not fussing. So we wondered around Walmart, then ate at O’Charleys.

Then met up with Magan, fed Anabelle, came home, kids in bed, writing this blog. Took the boys to the bathroom 2 times at McWane, and 1 at O’Charleys…that is a large task with 3.

And I don’t know if Magan will blog about taking Davis to meet the Easter Bunny at the Brookwood Mall, so here is a picture of him.



That’s all for now.

No comments: