Friday, October 29, 2010

Jelly Monster and Bad Dad

The boys are already thinking of things they want for Christmas. Mostly b/c we keep getting all of the magazines in the mail that are full of toys.
Out of all of the toys, there is one thing that Davis has picked out and keeps asking for, the Jelly Monster. Just in case you don't know what a Jelly Monster is here is a picture for you:

Haha, the Jelly monster and his horse


Two days ago I made tacos that put Scott in the ER. Well, we are not sure that it was the tacos, but I really think it was.
I added Flax Seed to them b/c it is a great source of fiber and good to clean out your system. Everyone else did great with it, but Dad didn't process those seeds so well.
I felt TERRIBLE! I still believe it is a good thing for our systems, but I may have added about 1/2 cup too much to our tacos for Scott's stomach. : )
Anyway, it all happened on a Wed. The kids and I got ready and went on to church while Dad took a bath. (I knew he was feeling really bad when he agreed to take a bath, he thinks he is soaking in his own filth when he takes a bath) : )
After Bible class Sam came out grinning from ear to ear. I asked what is so funny and he opened the card he had made for his sick dad and read "Bad Dad" and busted out laughing. I figure he probably wrote the d backwards at first and then realized it made the word bad and just thought it was hilarious.
BTW, if you didn't remember our little Belle is ALMOST ONE!!!! Still can't believe it!!!

No comments: