Monday, December 19, 2011

EOY Potpourri

I had a business trip to Orlando and got to go to Mickey's Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom. This is a great event, and I would highly recommend it. Pictures below from the Grand Floridian while I was waiting to be let into the park (couldn't get in until 4:00 PM).



You will notice that there was very few people on the rides. Space Mountain three times in 25 minutes...and you can see how full the cars were...









I also got a chance this December to eat lunch with Sam. I was looking all over the wall at the kids that had made the "Headline News" and Sam came and grabbed me. He lead me to where his picture was on the wall showing his achievement of being awarded his bobcat badge. Oh and lunch was so good...Dressing, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoe Casserole, Ham...all this for $2.00...I am going to start taking a longer lunch break to join sam every day. Oh, then I looked at Sam's plate...He got a square piece of fish, two packs of crackers, and a cup of water. So I guess that is where my $2 is going for him.



OK, I really have a hard time staying at the house, so one Sunday after visiting Judy while she was in the hospital, we took a trip to the zoo. There was NO ONE here, so I just let the boys run around where ever they wanted to go. We had a good time.








Davis found his friend Goat again and they talked about things that had gone in while he had been away. Belle had no problems being 10 feet away from a 2 ton rhino, and Sam thought it was the best thing in the world that I let him walk his little sister all by himself over to see the elephants while Davis and I stayed at the play area. I could see them in the distance, but it made him feel big and he just loves that Belle.

No comments: