Saturday, September 29, 2012

Around Town

Just a few pictures of around town and home...The kids met me at Chick-Fil-A one day, and they really LOVE the cows...pretty much anybody in a furry custome, they need a hug.  And mom bought us some halloween costumes to try on.  Sam has been wanting a more scary costume, and Magan found the wolfman outfit.  He loves it, and wore it outside that day...I was doing some hedge work, and when I saw him I just starting running.  He ran after me, and after catching me hiding behind a small tree, continued to chase me.  I kept stumbling like in an 80s horror flick till finally he attacked and got me...I still can't figure out why wolverine didn't help out any.  Sam asked me later with his little grin "Dad, did you really think I was the wolf?"  I love that boy.  

And some strange phenomena has occurred lately where Davis has really latched onto that little sis.  They have been having a great time playing together.  Belle went out with me the other day as the boys were getting off of the bus.  She was hollaring "Sam...Davis" as they walked up the hill to the door.  Sam gave her a hug, then Davis looked at her with a little annoyance...Belle then held up her arms to Dave and gave him a big smile...He couldn't help it, he just started smiling and shaking his head, giving his sister a big hug.  He knew that she was just too cute to not hug.











No comments: