Friday, November 6, 2015

All the Leaves are Brown...

Just a few crazy pictures of our crew...Davis is hanging on the zip line in the top picture.  
 
 

Sam helped me clean up the weeds, but there is one that puts all these pricklies on his head...so he wears the batman mask. 






I love seeing these little faces on facetime while I am away.  But they don't care about my face, they just want to see my room, what floor I am on, and the toilet. 









Hat day...I got to eat lunch with Belle on this day at school.  And she definitely had the coolest "hat".  At least this time, she was happy to sit with me and not with her friends. 



On book character day, Belle was "Pinkalicious", and Dave was "Jack" from the Tree house books.





Magan went to both Davis and Belle's Halloween parties...and Davis had so much fun with the mummy game, but look at his face when he found out he lost.  Such a horrible loser. 






 

No comments: