Saturday, February 18, 2017

Davis' Birthday Celebration

After seeing his brother get to hang out in some cool helicopters for his birthday a couple of years ago, Davis decided this year he wanted to also have a party at the Southern Museum of Flight.  We had a great time, and Davis loved that he got to get into more helicopters than Sam.  He is also the funniest kid to watch open presents.  I have NEVER seen a kid read each card and be so appreciative of the gifts.  I mean great attributes, but I think that is his Momma in him.  In looking back at these pictures I am so happy to see him with so many smiles as he turned double digits 10.  We had a celebration supper a few nights later at Mt. Fuji, and our crazy sushi lover got his own California roll.  Davis got to fly a mini drone at the museum, and guess what was his first purchase with his birthday money...Happy Birthday Big D...DayDay...My buddy Dave.
 

































No comments: