Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Night with the Barons

We had not been to a game this year, and during the last home games of the year, I scored some free tickets to see the Barons.  We also made it on a Tuesday which is 50 cent hot dog night...and free t-shirt day.  But trust me...they get plenty of money out of us...especially those cutie faces...and I am not just talking about Dave.  Can you see the shirts with a the Alabama "Yellow Hammer"?  So we have free club level seats, but we always seem to be staying in the grass with the "common folk".  Lots of balls hit out way over there, and Davis ended up with 3 foul balls (did I mention we may have been one of the only ones there).  And Ruby's only desire was to see those puppies, and I have never seen her momma move so fast chasing down those dogs across half the stadium to get that little smile with Ruby's buddies.  She was so excited to show Lillie Mays her little dog.  After the game, we were planning to leave when Davis said they were having fireworks.  I told him this was Tuesday, and they would not have fireworks on this day.  It took some convincing and him getting upset, but he realized I was right...then over the loud speakers they announced "We have a special treat tonight...A firework show".  Oh well...maybe I was wrong...
 

















No comments: