Friday, May 10, 2019

My Last Daddy Ruby Day

How do these days pass by so fast.  With work, I have every other Friday off, and those days have become my Daddy Ruby days.  She looks forward to them, but not as much as I do.  Magan is usually busy with work, but joins us at Huddle House before our day...and I think this is how our last daddy Ruby day began.  She is so excited for kindergarten, but what will I do on that off Friday...ChuckECheese will not be the same, the Zoo will not be the same, McWane will not be the same, Let's Play will not be the same...but I have a feeling that I will be eating at Chelsea Park elementary a lot more next year.  

So anyway, on our last day, we went out with a bang.  She selected the place, and afterwards we ran to Target and found her a Moana toy on clearance and we even found an icee with Mermaid sprinkles (I know! Amazing!).   If I could just bottle up these days, but that is not life, so I guess I will just bloggle up this one...to read one day when I am old and gray.  I love you my little Ruby Judy Lou...and if you happen to be reading this one day...I hope you will call me up and we can go back to Chuck E Cheese and win another one of those purple balls.  









No comments: