Sunday, July 27, 2008

A program you should try





I am going to post a quick blog about this program that I have been using. You can download it for free through Google and it is called PICASA. It allows you to enhance your photos. I have had a blast playing with it. One day I will buy a better program but it will be a little while before that dream will become a reality, this has proven to be a great substitute.
Here are some of the pictures I have enhanced using it.
They are roaring like the lion, hee hee!


This is how the picture looked originally. Pretty big difference, huh.



This is Caroline a friend of mine's beautiful girl.




These last two pictures are my sisters :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magan,
Thanks for that post! I can't wait to try it out! Hope ya'll are doing well.

Micheal said...

So I downloaded the Picasa program as well, but I cannot figure out how to just make certain things have color. Please help?!?