Thursday, July 24, 2008

Snippets from Dad










Late at night I was outside taking out the trash and saw the lightningbugs in the backyard. I went to catch one and show to the boys, butfound out that this was much more difficult than I remembered as achild. With no luck, I went inside and told Sam that I tried to catchhim a lightning bug, but they were too fast. He said OK, and went abouthis business. Later as we were getting Sam in bed, he remembered what Ihad said, but a little differently. He said "DaDa, why you not catchthem thunder flies?" Magan and I got a kick out of that...funny howthese little ones hear things.






Davis is either growling or screaming...all the time. Davis seems tothink sneezing is pretty funny right now. Picking him up by his feet,not good, lots of screaming. Not giving him food when he notices it orsmells it or hears it from anywhere on the main floor of our house, notgood, lots of screaming. Trying to make the kid stand up, not good,lots of screaming. Did I mention he is the cutest little buddy you willever meet...until you cross him, not good, lots of screaming.


Sam is jumping everywhere...hollering VOLCANO as he jumps to the ground.He is crazy. Magan told me that Sam was hugging on my shoulder inchurch the other day, he looked over to her, smiled, and said "I likeDaDa". I kinda like him too.

No comments: