Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stories From Granny

Below are a few stories Granny sent to me and I wanted to post. I did not have any pics from their visit to Granny's, but did find some funny ones with them wearing stuff Granny and Granddaddy brought back from Hawaii:

Sam wanted a green race car from Walmart. It was after supper and we were heading home from West Point. Sam said we could go and be real fast!! Granddaddy and Granny and Sam could go in Walmart real fast and leave Davis in the car. Granddaddy asked him what we would do if we cann't find a baby green race car at Walmart. Sam said we could just go to another Walmart. Granddaddy told Sam we only have one Walmart. Sam said, "You only have one Walmart?!? Sam has three Walmarts at his house."

*Sam did later get this race car spending the dollar given to him from Grandaddy’s boss Chuck. He wanted a Chick Hicks car from the movie Cars. He likes it because it is the mean one. Still trying to figure out if this was a good choice or not. Scott.

After Sam’s bath, he was told that he needed to brush his teeth and put on his medicine. I got some of vapor rub on my fingers and asked him where do put it. He pointed to his neck. After I rubbed it on his neck and chest he said that's enough Granny. He then went into the living room and told his Granddaddy to put his drink right here and his food and leave the T.V. on. His preparation for the morning.

It was also sweet hearing Davis call for me during the night. After I took him from his bed I laid down with him in the guest room and he snuggled up so close to sleep. He popped up once to give my face and rub and ran his hand through my hair then wiggled down right next to me again and we both went to sleep.

Me and Daddy had the time of our lives, laughing so hard at the little things they said and did. We look forward to your next date night!!

No comments: