Friday, April 3, 2009

Surprises







Just now finishing this post that I started about 2 months ago, where does the time go?!?!
The first set of pictures are of the boys and their dollar tree dinos that dad brought home for them after his long trip.
The flowers are of course for me : )
Aren't they gorgeous, I have been dying to try out that vase that mom got for me and I liked the way they looked in it.
In one of the pictures Davis is feeding one of those dinos he had actually put a bite of food in its' mouth and then pushed the mouth up and down to chew it. So cute but kind of gross!

The second group of pictures are of the gifts that the boys got from Granny and Grandaddy's trip to Hawaii! Now I know what you are thinking, Coconuts, Pineapples, grass skirts, but no we're talking gloves and mittens : )
Apparently these things aren't a top seller in Hawaii (go figure)and they found them at a Great price. Well, Hawaii or not, the boys LOVED them. Sam carried his around for a few days in the orange cooler bag he also got from them. As we pulled up to the church building on Sunday and openned the van door, on a 70 degree sunny day, Sam said "Ooooo, that's cold, better wear my hat and dloves"
SO he wore them into church and as soon as we said Amen to go home, he had them on again : )





No comments: