Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GrandDaddy!

Sam and Davis love their granddaddy, and really enjoyed the visit with him and Granny this last weekend. They were about to come join us for bible study and worship on Sunday night. Granddaddy had on his tie and had recently cut his short curly hair. They ate supper with us after church at one of the boy's favorite places...Cracker Barrel. Luckily Sam and Davis kept all of the pancakes in their bellies.

But...on to the fun story of what happened tonight after church. Magan was tucking the kids in bed as I was getting on-line on the computer. I happened to be at the Bellsouth main website which scrolls through pictures of the latest top news stories with a picture. And this is when Davis came running to me for his nighttime hugs and sugars. He jumped up in my lap and gave me a big hug, then turned towards the computer and smiled his sweet smile and said "Granddaddy!!" I looked at the picture showing as Magan came up and saw as well and we both started laughing. Thinking that Davis just did not have enough time to see the picture well, I told him to look again (the pictures had started scrolling to another news story by this time) and tell me if he sees Granddaddy. And then as soon as this picture popped up again...








Davis smiled and said "It's Granddaddy".