Friday, August 21, 2009

My sweet Boys and a New Baby Girl



Yes, I am alive, lol!
I have been trying to squeeze in as many picture sessions, appointments, shopping trips, etc. in as I can. I know how tired and pregnant those last few months feel and I am trying to get as much done as I can before that point.
Because it has been a while since I posted, I am going to be writing random little tidbits that I personally want to remember.

I have not written the first post about being pregnant, sorry baby girl :)
It has been a great pregnancy from the second trimester on. The first trimester had me feeling nausiated and really tired. I have loved pickles, sour cream and onion, and most things salty. But ice creamy things have also been a big part of my diet, not to mention they keep down that terrible heartburn. Where I loved ketchup and fried things with the boys, I have wanted more salads and veggies with you.
I thought you were a girl early on but didn't want to say it. I had never felt that sick with the boys and what I wanted to eat was so different.

I have always loved sharing the baby moving and the excitment of being pregnant with Scott. This time that love has grown by two more little faces! Both boys give me belly kisses and hugs and talk to her. It is the sweetest thing.
After changing Davis' diaper he sat up and looked at my belly, he pointed and said "Baby Belly"
I asked if he wanted to give his baby sister a hug and sugar.
He did and looked up and giggled a little and said "She gave Davis sugar"

I am really glad that he now knows that she is in my Belly! Until my belly started rounding out when you asked him "where's the baby" he would point to my boobs, : )

Sam has been even sweeter b/c he understands more. He and I got in my bed after nap time the other day to snuggle for a little bit. She started kicking a lot and I asked him if he wanted to feel her. He put his little hand on my belly and kept looking back at me and smiling every time he felt her. Then she kicked really hard and he started laughing and said "Mom that was a GIANT kick!"

He also loves when I tell him that she likes something that he has done. We were dancing in the car the other day to a song and I told him she was dancing with us and he thought that was hilarious. So innocent and sweet!

On a side note, I won some tickets to AL Adventure and we finally got to go this past Sat. We all had a blast in the morning riding the rides. My heart did feel like it was sinking when all three of my boys went so high in the ferris wheel they almost touched the clouds. From the ground it looks like they are on top of the Empire State building or something. All I could think was, HOLD ON TO THOSE BABIES SCOTT!!!!













They loved the kiddie rides but Sam loved the Thunderbolt ( I think that's the name )
It is the one that goes Really fast forward and then stops and goes backwards Really fast and has loud music playing the whole time. Since it was the second ride he rode, I thought it would ruin him and he wouldn't want to ride anything else. I couldn't believe it when I saw a grinning face walking off of that crazy ride! Scott said he LOVED it!

After lunch we went to the water park area. I didn't bring a change of clothes nor a swimsuit, b/c I didn't realize there was soooo much for them to do over there. So I sat for about 4 hours in the heat of the day with only two $3 drinks. I kept putting off getting something else to drink b/c I thought we would leave soon, but we kept playing and playing. I left there feeling thoughts of what hell will be like for those who are so thirsty and need a drink.

Never again will I be stuck like that again! It was soooo miserable! I would have LOVED being in that lazy river or playing in the sprinklers with the boys!
I didn't ride anything that day, b/c I didn't think it was worth chancing. As we got home I was talking to Davis asking him if he had fun and he was all excited telling me which rides he liked best.
I told him I wish I could have rode with him and looked right at me and said "Momma you too big" I laughed : )
One more tid bit, they rode the kiddie roller coaster and Davis whined and screamed the whole time. Scott went to get him off and he said "Sam and Davis went super fast!"
Scott thought, hmmmm maybe he did like it and wants to ride again. So he asked him and Davis quickly said "Nooooo!"

Guess he had gone fast enough. I think Sam rode it two more times in a row after that. Sam loves going fast on those crazy things!

No comments: