Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chicago

I really am just tired of writing right now, so I will just share some pictures. In Chicago this week on business, and was able to make it to the top of the Sears Tower, and to Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs. I had a blast at both of these outings, but the Cubs game was just great…my seats were about 12 rows up from the Cubs dugout, and Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam threw out the first pitch and sung “Take me out to the Ball Game”. The Cubs were blasted by the Nationals, but lots of scoring and lots of fun.
Yes...this is me sitting and standing on the floor number 103 of the Sears Tower. Over 1000 feet above the ground below sitting on this glass floor. And let me tell you, that first step over the edge onto the glass is very scary for an acrophobiac.
Even tho it looks like I was photoshopped in...I did make it and it was great.
OK OK...so I don't have a good zoom...but the scruffy guy in the middle is Eddie Vedder.

And as you can see...the Cubbies were blasted. But I stayed to the very end, sporting my new ball cap and rooting for the home team to make a comeback. I guess it was a shame.


No comments: