Friday, December 18, 2009

I got it at Walmart


I was sitting in the kitchen floor this morning playing with Davis. He is a very imaginative kid, and was busy telling me about how he was santa clause. I asked him if he had found the cookies, and he had, then told him that we had some carrots in the refrigerator for Rudolph. In his little deep voice he told me “Ok, he likes those”. Then I told him that I liked his big beard (This was an imaginary beard), and again in his deep voice he said “yeah, It’s soft, I got it at Walmart”.

Walmart is the place to get anything, and apparently the boys have picked up on the fact that Magan and I truly get about everything at Walmart. Sam was telling me the other day about a new listing of toys he would like for Christmas. I tried to explain to him that mom and dad did not have enough money to get him all of these things, he simply explained “Oh, that’s ok, hoho (Santa) can buy it at Walmart”

And this morning Davis came up to Magan’s uncovered toes and gave his version of the “This little piggy” story.
He said:
“This little piggy went to Walmart
This little piggy ate cake
This little piggy played with Boy Stuff (he had a Batman for Sam, a Spiderman for Davis and a Superman for Dad
This little piggy watched TV
And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home.”

So in closing, Walmart is traded as WMT and is currently considered a low risk, upward growth stock and I am not Jim Cramer, but I would say this one will be a good one to own for awhile.

No comments: