Thursday, April 29, 2010

JOY



If I had to pick one word to decribe our newest little Belle it would be, joy.
As I looked through pictures and cleaned cards today I realized that while Scott is the BEST storyteller and blogger in our house, he doesn't really get to see little Belle as much as I do. When he gets home she is close to going to bed and he also has two little boys who are louder and more demanding of his time.
I felt that I HAD to post a blog about our newest little girl. She is about 5 months now and she is getting a little bit louder as she coos and hollers here and there.


Most of the time She wakes up happy and goes down to sleep easily. I know this may change as teeth start breaking thru but right now I walk in the room to see her little feet in the air and her talking to the ceiling, : )




She LOVES to hear her brothers when they come in the room in the mornings. We all four usually end up playing in my bed for about 30 minutes before my feet touch the floor for the day.


She smiles when she sees you, when you hold her, when you play with her, when you sing to her, she is so full of JOY! She smiles and raises her eyebrows, she squinches her nose, she does the wide open smile. When she cries 95 percent of the time it is a soft little cry. I know God blessed us with three wonderful children and all three are special in their own way, but our little Belle, with her little curl on top, is just a JOY : )

No comments: