Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Famous Davis Quotes I'd Like to Remember


Davis may have been slow to start walking but he has never been slow to talking. He has been talking in full sentence form since he was 18 months old. We have laughed at him many times b/c those big words and sentences shouldn't be coming out of such a small body. He loves when we laugh at him and that just makes him talk even more. Here are some of his recent quotes that he uses often:

"I Caaaan't" (do something you've asked him to)
He drags most words out for a long time : )
"I gonna beat you up" (win)
"Stronger" (his strength in relation to yours)
"My weg hurts" (he either wants a bandaid or wants to have something to blame for his not doing what he is suppose to do, including sleeping)
"Dear God, tank you for my mom and my dad and my famiwwwwy" (the start to every prayer)
Let me add what he said in his prayer during little church last night "Help me not to get spankings" "help me and Sam not to fight"
"just a wittle bit" (when he wants to do something that he knows I don't let him do often)
"Stankpants" or "Stomper" (what he says when he gets mad)
"I a crazy kid"
"Yeah Sure"
"It might not" (When I tell him he can't do something followed by a consequence that would happen if he did it that way)

I know there will be many more, just give him time to think of them!

No comments: