Sunday, April 14, 2013

Barons at the NEW Regions Park


The NEW Regions Park in downtown.  And we choose one of the coldest days in the month after it had been raining all morning.  But the rain stopped, so all we had to deal with was the 10 mph chilly winds.  :)  I think Magan was going to kill me.  Magan had her umbrella positioned to block the wind, and then later had to borrow my socks (I think there is a cute picture below of her in my brown socks).  The kids had fun though and we actually made it through a full ball game.  The Barons won, and we caught a foul ball.  The boys got to get a glow-in-the-dark Barons ball, and Belle of course picked out a pink ball.  There were very few people in the crowd, which somewhat made it fun as we had the place to ourselves.  I love this picture above because one of the first blogs we ever wrote was when Davis was about 5 or 6 months old and little Sam had a big grin and holding up a ball he got at the Baron's game.








No comments: