Monday, October 13, 2014

Day off of school: McWane and Build-a-Bear

Why are the kids out of school on 10/13?  I don't know, but I saw it on the calender and decided I needed a day off also.  We decided to take a trip to McWane, where we have not been in awhile.  Always fun, Sam and I played some ring toss, Davis and Belle built some houses, and Ruby set up shop with the giant Lite Brite.  We did see the IMAX movie "Jerusalem", and realized you are suppossed to sit as high up as you can or you will get deathly sick.  So that took Magan out of commission for a good half hour.  










I guess it's pretty self explanatory, that guy wearing the green shirt against a green screen...is HOT.



OK, this is just all my fault, cause I love to see these kids big smiles when we go to build a bear, but yes, I marked this down as a super early Birthday present for Belle.  She got a new Palace Pet "Ariel", and Davis got a Ninja Turtle "Leonardo".  Sam opted for the bucket of Legos from next door.  Which he spent a very long time picking out, then when we came over, he accidentally dropped them...big mess, but we all dropped down to help him pick them up...then taped the lid on.





Belle's other Palace Pet "Berry" had some stitches that came loose.  And Build a Bear has its very own Doc McStuffins that fixed her right up.  And yes, we are those people that take pictures of our children "riding" the escalator.  We don't get to the mall much.






No comments: