Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pictures from December

So, the last blog of 2014.  It was a good year.  I am looking forward to many more, but sad to see my big boy Sam getting so big.  More stubborn and strong willed than his dad, fun to see his creativity.  My Davis that is still the drama king, but the kindest and politest little guy, with eyes that show you the thousands of emotions going through him.  My curly headed girl that knows already her "diddy" would do anything for her.  I love to see her share stories of her day, as those eyes get bigger and hands start talking with her.  And my little Ruby that reminds me of Dave, but with the temper of Sam.  :)  (Ruby, this may be an unfair assessment at this time, but you are still somewhat sick and quite angry alot right now) I can't wait to see her personality more in the new year.  

Never know what the Elf is up to...



Coca-Colas and donuts...Best Wedding Ever!







We saw Santa!  Ruby did NOT like Santa!













We finished the Hobbit trilogy...






I am glad Mom has the patience to help the kids make the Christmas cookies.  You can tell they love it, but the pictures filter out the constant bickering about who gets to make the next cookie.  Dad stays away during this time.  :)






CEC...OK, so $20 split three ways in tokens = 70 tickets won in 10 minutes on mindless no-skill game (Sam) + 70 tickets won in 10 minutes on mindless no-skill game (Davis) + 70 tickets, cute little pictures, and many fun rides over 40 minutes by my curly headed sweetheart (Belle).  Magan and Ruby weren't with us on this trip to CEC, but I found this cute picture from back in October of her and the girls.




Everybody shoots the BB gun...





Sam finished the Carrier nanoblock set...2 days.


No comments: