Thursday, February 25, 2016

Around the House...A new year beginning...

So the last blog for awhile, as I usually end on a hodge podge of random activities.  I am writing these blogs about 30K feet over Montana right now, somewhat feeling like I have to pee, but not wanting to disturb the other two people in my row to get past them.  But anyway, thankful for wifi and something to get my mind off going to pee.  Now realizing that typing about this need is not helping my current situation...47 minutes to land...I can do it.

Finally saw star wars...couldn't remember where belle was, then remembered that she heard an option was to play with her best friend Linley, and she took that option with NO regrets. 







Ruby got a Chewbacca from Build A Bear...and it is so fun to watch her hug that giant wookie.  And the stormtrooper bear was only 5 bucks...so how could we resist.


















Baby Selfie!









Dad with my princesses!























Old Lady day for the 100th day of school




My whittlers...











"Sam, Whatcha Doing in there"









This last picture cracks me up.  Is her head on backwards, dress backwards, boots backwards...I don't know but it sure looks funny to me.  



No comments: