Monday, August 21, 2017

Solar Eclipse

Sam's class went outside to watch 96% eclipse.  We were not in the totality region, nor with the crazy folks that drove up to watch, so I guess Magan took the pic below of the eclipse.  I was at work and watched it...took the little picture below as everyone was amazingly looking at the shadows.  So, I was not real impressed, if we could have at least had some message from the skies declaring from a mothership that all was well, and they were just visiting...now that would have been cool...otherwise no big deal. 
 
I did get to see a bunch of kids that morning at the schools as I was recruiting for scouts...and took a picture of just one of the many Interracial eclipse drawings.  Now THAT made my day.  That was about the funniest display for the eclipse you could ever do...I am just thinking about that teacher's preperation...let's see, let me get the black kids on one side and the white kids on the other...now you guys choose your partner from one on the other side...good...now show what happens when you guys eclipse each other.  haha...I like it.  In my mind, this picture was the much better Eclipse of 2017.  
 




No comments: