Thursday, August 31, 2017

Quick Trip to Minneso-tah

Two trips to Minneso-tah in two years...never thought I would be back, but was asked to help out with a self assessment at a Plant about 40 minutes north of Minneapolis, and off I went...What do you do in MN...you go to the Mall of America...act casual shopping thru the American Girl store all by yourself, then grab an Orange Julius to watch the crowds of folks at Nickelodeon universe in the middle of this mall.  That mall really is cool...many many things to do...and I decided I needed to at least ride one ride...the Sponge Bob plunge...definitely the best ride there...
 
And do you see the poop brown car I had as a rental...absolutely, the ugliest rental car I have ever had.  U G L Y, it ain't got no alibi.  And work was over on Wednesday, so I drove back into town to watch the Twins play before leaving the next morning back to home.  Stadium was nice, had a great seat for supper in their club lounge with an awesome steak sandwich.  Then took my seat along third base for the twins to hammer the white sox 11-1.  Great game.  I love the twins symbol of "Minnie" and "Paul" shaking hands representing the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.  This is Number 11 on my stadium quest.  Going to try for the Marlins next year.  
 










No comments: