Saturday, December 2, 2017

Anabelle Tea Party

Dear me...heart hurting...love these girls!  Love seeing all these pretty pictures of all three of my girlies, but especially the birthday girl who finally got to have a tea party.  All smiles on that girl, and all of the princesses in their dresses had a good time.  I found songs from the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack to get them all twirling, but I have to admit, it didn't take much.  Ruby was caught singing "Little Town, a Quiet village..." in one of the pics below.  I attempted to be the butler and bring tea to the princesses.  And the few pictures of the cake catching of fire was probably the highlight of the day.  Belle just laughed and laughed.   Happy 8th Birthday to my girly with curlies.  
 









 





















 

No comments: