Saturday, February 23, 2019

AHG Daddy Daughter Dance

One of my new most favoritest nights of  the year, and even better when I get to dress up too.  Anabelle was Belle in her winter outfit, and I was her prince.  And I tied my own cumberbund, so that is a new accomplishment for me, and something I never thought would be in my youtube suggestions now.  Magan did...well she did the theme, the planning, the decorations, the facilitation, the photography, and well...she put in a lot of work for this night, and it was GREAT!  All the girls had a great time, and I CAN'T WAIT till next year...as I get two dates. 
 
We learned...the Hand Jive, danced way to much, DJ did not have the chicken dance, I can not do the floss, some songs are not appropriate for 1-6 grade girls (aka "Closing Time"), all you can eat ice cream was a hit...

















 

No comments: