Friday, July 5, 2019

Daddy Ruby Belle Day

These are the days and the blogs I cherish most.  I was a little sad not to be with the boys this week at summer camp, but I am so happy to have had this Daddy Ruby Belle day.  We were trying to get our van's AC fixed while mom was recovering, so I took the girls early one morning to drop the car off at Tameron.  Then we set out on our adventure, beginning at Krispy Kreme where we watched all the donuts being made...watched the frosting run out...and stuffed ourselves with donuts.  Next we took the Tameron shuttle over to the Galeria to the Build a bear shop and the girls got to pick out a new animal.  Ruby picked out Gidget from the Secret life of Pets, and Belle picked out a super soft Llama.  I picked up a new Disney hawaiaan shirt while we were in the mall also.  We then rode the carousel and finally went back to Tameron...where we waited for another 1.5 hours before being told our car would not be ready till the next day...UGH...But at least they shuttled us back down to Chelsea for free.  All in All...I wouldn't trade this day and all that waiting for nothin.  
 









No comments: