Saturday, October 12, 2019

AHG Fall Campout - Rocket Center

These girls just keep asking me when they can go to Space Camp like their brothers.  Wait...no, maybe that is just me dreaming, but they will start that as soon as I start whispering in their ear each night.  So anyone tell who got to plan this campout for the whole troop of AHG girls....hmmm, I may have had some influence on it.  Anyway, these girls loved it, and one of our girls (Cheyenne) is convinced she will be the first one to Mars.  It was a little cold as I mentioned at the campsite and rainy, but by the time we started touring here at the rocket center, we had a beautiful day. 
 
I rode the space shot with Belle, but had nothing to do with that spinning ride that she rode twice...and as for Ruby, I don't think she ever got off the bouncy ride in the kid area.  Magan and I stayed primarily with the little ones, but did cross paths with Anabelle's group periodically.  It was a great fun day and a nice break from the camp area. 

 
























No comments: