Saturday, June 20, 2020

MawMaw and Granddaddy Birthday

Another fun gathering at Granny and Granddaddys house.  I remember mostly Conecuh sausage, but I think we also celebrated birthdays.  Very thankful for our granddaddy and mawmaw.  MawMaw is making some doll clothes for the girls, and  granddaddy helped the boys make some rubber band guns.  Davis has since cut up more wood at our house trying to perfect some new rubber band guns.  I tried to share with everyone how I typically sing the happy birthday song which is usually not so bad at home, but does tend to get some weird stares at various restaurants.  I also dug into some old photo albums to complete some back blogging.  I am currently about 3 old man steps away from wearing Velcro shoes and asking the nephews to pull my finger.  
 














No comments: