And the next year of American Heritage Girls has begun. Both Anabelle and Ruby are both PiPas, so they are able to do all of their badgework together now. I get to help them earn the Entrepreneur badge during the two meetings in September. And I got volunteered at the last minute to help with the "Joining Award" requirements for US flag history and etiquette. Magan is the troop shepherd again this year, but she quickly gets pulled into anything that need someone to plan (the tea, the fundraiser, the daddy daughter dance, etc...). We have some other amazing mommas jumping in to lead these young ladies also, so I can't wait to see the fun we get to have this year with the girls. Even at the first few meetings, it was great to see both Belle and Ruby leading these other new girls in various activities.








No comments:
Post a Comment