While me and Ruby were continuing the MawMaw weekend down at Sam and Noels in Prattville, our beautiful Belle was dressing up with her besties (Linley and Sarah Beth) and a few other mostly show choir friends for Homecoming. Magan used the term Hoco one night, as apparently that is the new cool way to shorten the extremely long word, drops one syllable, and ... nevermind, this is not a good shortening of the word. I am going to call "poor choice" with the current slang.
I really don't know much about this night except they went to Olive Garden. And I think Belle let me have some of her leftovers, and I really like Italian food. Other than that, I just love watching my sweet little girly with curlies grow into such a beautiful, kind, and loving young woman. Of course, now I am trying not to tear up, but I just can't stop smiling at this first picture.














No comments:
Post a Comment