Monday, March 2, 2009

Disneyworld 2009 Day 7

Day 7
Hollywood Studios

The day began with us loading up the car and saying our goodbyes to the Sartins. Our villa was very nice, but time to go was finally here. The Sartins were heading to Downtown Disney to visit Legoworld, and we had a few things left we wanted to do at Hollywood Studios.

Well…one thing to mention was the boys would not have made it another full day…they were both asleep by the time we got to the parks. At one point Sam sleepily said Whoa at something we passed…Davis opened his eyes… and say whoa with a little sleepy voice and closed his eyes again.

But we went in and rode the Great Movie Ride which was really neat for the boys, they loved the Wizard of Oz scene and like the snakes in the Indiana Jones scene. It is a fun ride…although often skipped as we did on the first day. We then had a hurried visit through “Man behind the Dreams” a walk-thru tour of the life of Walt Disney. There is a short film after the tour that I wish we could have watched, but we skipped it for the Beauty and the Beast show.

We then ate lunch…looked for a power ranger shirt…and let the boys play in the Honey I shrunk the kids Play area. But it was now noon, and we hoped to be in Chelsea by this night, so we finally had to leave. It is sad each time you leave, but our goodbyes were said the day before…and now it was time to get back to reality.

I can’t remember much of the trip home, except that it took as Sam says “too long”. OK, I am guessing my Dad is probably the only that actually read all of these blogs, so if you’re still reading Dad, we are looking forward to the next trip. Hope you guys will be with us next time.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I read all the blogs!!

Sounds like a fun trip and it is always so sad to say goodbye. We went to The Studios our last day there too, on our last trip, and I have say, Caroline and I were both a little cranky that day. We were so tired! Anyway, loved all the pics!

Wanting What I Have said...

WOW! I have had the best time reading and catching up with y'all on the blog!!! (I've prob. mentioned before that I use google reader and it doesn't update private blogs...so sometimes I forget to check in...) SO FUN! Your boys are getting so grown up! And your photography...OH WOW!!!!! I am LOVING the baby shots!!! You're so talented! I am so proud of you!