Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Big Kaboom



"The Big Kaboom" is what they call the firework spectacular in Chelsea Park, and that's what we came to see.  I don't know why July 3rd was chosen, but that is what they picked.  We selected an empty lot, where me and my stumbling off-balance self staggered through a rocky lot tripping over every bush and rock.  I am one to get to places early, but quickly realized 8:30PM was probably a little early with the kids for a 9:00 PM show.  They were good though, with the normal Davis drama, and off course Mom had us take some pictures.  I love being off work with these guys.  Davis kept those fingers in his ears the whole time, but loved it.  Sam doesn't get to emotional at much, and Belle liked it, but had to squeeze close to mom or dad for the ones close by.  :)  Happy Birthday United States of America.  I also think that Chelsea Park needs to pipe some disney music throughout the neighborhood during this performance.  







No comments: