Saturday, November 17, 2012

Belle turns 3 (Princess Party)



Back home from Disney, and Belle was already a Princess everyday, so why not on her birthday.  It was great to have all of the family down to celebrate Miss Belle turning 3.  As you can see, she was Rapunzel on this day.







Magan had a treasure trove of goodies buried in the sand.  She had a game where they all found their missing slippers...I was away, so I don't know how she got the boys to play.  Then we had an obstacle course for the boys to rescue the princess (baby doll) and deliver her home to the castle.  You could tell the boys were really happy to have to carry the baby doll, and their rescue looked rather dangerous for the princess as they threw her into the castle.






I was able to get the first dance with my princess, as we played "Some Day my Prince will come".  That little girl just melts my heart when she smiles at me like she did in that song.















No comments: