Sunday, September 11, 2016

Back to Baseball...

Baseball time is here again...well, fall baseball.  Sam decided to play again, and I think is having a good time.  We are back with Coach Shane, and this year they will do some traveling to Clanton a couple of weeks.  So far, the team has won 1 and lost 1.  Sam is learning to play some different infield positions.  Sam has had 3 at bats so far and 3 base hits towards third and short so far...Also 3 walks.  So he is getting his base running better, even with a called out at home slide that was really close.  I think I am more nervous that he is, as he is much more confident at the plate that I ever was at his age.  Fun to watch him play, and funny to see him without his glasses.  And of course, the bills are going up for the concession stand with those other 3 guys...altho I think they have sweet talked their way into some free stuff from Mrs. Wanda.  
 









No comments: