Thursday, December 1, 2016

Anabelle's Birthday


My girly with Curlies is now 7 years old, and continues to promise to take care of me when I am old, and bring her mom and me her babies for us to hold. She will not let me push her on the head to keep her small, and says she will not just live with me forever.  Curly hair down to her belly button, but used to giggle with dad as soon as it hit her shoulder.  My first little princess that can kill me with a smile, tells big stories with lots of hand movements, and now a tumblerina.   It makes my heart hurt to watch her get older, and I hope those hugs and kisses never end.   Love my Belle Belle. 
 
It appears from the pictures that our kids get way to many "birthdays"...but we try to sing as much as we can around their day.  Big thanks to Aunt Katie for finding the Zoo Peacock that Belle has been wanting for a long time.  But the main party was a trip to Build a Bear with her friends Linley and Hannah.  At the food court where our party began, a worker at the Lego store came over and told her happy birthday and then gave her a small pack of legos.  Super nice guy, me and Belle took him one of her cupcakes.  Then we went on to Build a Bear, where the girls wasted no time and ALL picked out the pink reindeer.  Davis had his eye on Elliot (Pete's Dragon), so with some allowance, he joined in the fun.  This is absolutely Magan's favorite place to take the kids, and I guess she has a point, that they are all smiles when you get a new stuffed animal.
 
After our visit to BAB, Magan needed to do some shopping, so I took the kids to the Lego Store, and we ran back into our friend from earlier.  He saw the princesses walking in and called them to the back of the store room where he presented them EACH with packs of "Friends" legos and "Disney Princess" legos (caught this guy in the picture below).  So all in all I am thinking that for both the birthday girl and her visiting princess friends from royal lands, they went home with lots of swag.  The last couple of pictures are a little blurry, but they were the cutest little group of friends holding hands and pretty much skipping through the mall. 
 


































No comments: