Monday, March 13, 2017

Around The House

All sorts of fun during this edition of ATH...and it looks like it begins with the valentines boxes made to collect valentines.  Belle had Elsa's ice castle, while Davis made a really cool alligator.  And Davis made that thing completely by his self...which I thought was pretty good.  The kids also went to see the Batman movie...I don't know where I was at, but I missed this one.  Cutest Chewbacca ever was found at a scout meeting, as Ruby had her doll and mask for the star wars themed pack meeting. 

Magan was out shopping her consignment sale, and Ruby was missing her...and I caught the one picture below where she was touching her picture behind the couch crying and saying "I miss my mommy".  Wow, that is tough, didn't even phase Magan during her shopping.  We had a visit with ms. Ellie.  And had a zoo trip with Granny and Wyatt. 

And we know have another official bicycle rider.  Mrs. Belle was given a doll seat to fit on the back of her bicycle, and all of the sudden she could ride a bike after being terrified previously.  I asked her how this transformation had occurred, and she logically explained "Daddy, the new baby seat makes it balance now...so I can ride it".  Hmmmm, ok.  She was the funniest thing to watch, as she, like my others, do NOT want any help from dad, they want to do it on their own, so I watched as she swerved all over at an open park...knees and legs going out in all directions...but slowly she got the hang of it, and is now a pro...except for slipping yesterday and knocking Ruby's head into the brick wall of our house (ha, Ruby's head bleeding a little, but she would not go upstairs because she was having too much fun outside...tough little girl).  That same day at the park, Davis thru a frisbee into one of the metal poles and it completely shattered.  I teased him about his strength, and we all had a good laugh about it...so I captured his muscles and the destroyed Frisbee.  




























No comments: