Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

Late posting blog for Mother's Day, but I wanted to capture all of the cute stuff Davis and Anabelle made for their mom.  Hopefully you can read the stuff.  For the book Anabelle did, I will provide with some spelling check applied...
 
- My mom laughs when I do crazy moves with my hair
- During the day, my mom takes pictures of babies, kids, grown-ups, and even us
- One of my favorite things to do with my mom is snuggle with her in the morning when I wake up
- I would describe my mom as "beautiful mom with beautiful eyes and beautiful hair
- My mom likes to do chores and buy us cute clothes
- When my mom was my age she probably loved to play with baby dolls
- One thing I want my mom to know is that she is so funny on Fridays, because on Fridays she gives squishes.  






M






No comments: